A client requested a catch tank for overflow. His concept was to trap the overflow in a catch tank, which would siphon back into the auxiliary tank when it drained. Recovering this previously lost gasoline could yield as much as $1.00 per fillup. For a long distance rider this could quickly pay for the system.
He had a great idea and we have incorporated into our product line as the Gas Saving Expansion Tank (GSET).
$20 Free Shipping
Tap into your main tank with one of these handy bulkhead fittings. They use standard pipe threads for easy adaptation to your application.
$15 Free Shipping
3 handle options
¼" full flow for up to 3/8" ID hose or tubing.
Brass Quick Connect 1/4" FNPT
These are Two Way Shut-Off. Female NPT to accept standard pipe fittings.
The bike plumbing kit is a compilation of our plumbing product offerings. This kit includes everything you need to complete the installation of an auxiliary tank.
What's in the kit...
- Bulkhead Fitting - to connect the fuel line into your main tank (requires drilling a hole in the main tank). Instructions for various models can be found here.
- Quick Connect Fittings - Our standard brass male and female dry break connects [CPC QD fittings are available at an additional charge]
- Hose Barbs - All hose barbs needed for the specific kit. Either 1/4" or 5/16" (depending on your specification)
- Fuel Hose - Connection between the BH fitting on the main tank and the auxiliary tank shut off valve
- All Stainless Steel Hose Clamps